úterý 9. června 2015

LO Cabin Girl

Hi! The weekend´s over and I´m here with my latest LO that I created as a DT member of Papero amo. You can see my older daughter playing on the beach. The step by step tutorial is here.

With this LO I´m entering two awesome challenges: UmWow Studio June Challenge themed Anything Goes and Berry71Bleu June Challenge Stamp It Up.



As UmWow products are not available here, the only original chippie I´ve got is their big anchor. I got it as a challenge prize sometime in the past I guess. Soo happy to find it in my stash :)


June challenge at Berry71Bleu is this time focused on random stamping. Most of the stamps I used are those of 7DOTSTUDIO.



Some close-ups:










Thanks for stopping by!

Have a good time!

Denisa

6 komentářů:

  1. Denisa this is just an incredible piece of art! I love the deep rich colors and how you cut out your photo. The little nautical touches really add so much to the theme...this is truly inspiring! breathtaking work :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. STUNNING colors!! This is a very pretty layouyt!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Denisa, this is really a fabulous and beautiful project! Absolutely stunning! Love everything about it!Thanks so much for playing along with our stamping challnge at Berry71Bleu! ;-) BTW....did you see my mail with regards to Guest Designing at Berry71Bleu? Thanks

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Wow, wow, wow!!!! Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Wow Denisa! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu challenges!

    OdpovědětVymazat